Terms and conditions
- A non-refundable deposit of 25% is payable upon booking. If a booking is cancelled less than 6 weeks in advance of your arrival date we will make every effort to re-let the cottage. If it remains un-let as a result of the cancellation a refund will not be made. Should the cottage be re-let a refund less the deposit will be made. You are advised that insurance against cancellation is available for a moderate charge.
- Letting period: from 4pm on the day of arrival to 10am on the day of departure. While every effort will be made to accommodate entry prior to 4pm this cannot be guaranteed as we place high priority on cleaning and preparation.
- Guests are required to vacate their accommodation by 10am on the day of departure. You will be liable to make good or pay for any damage to the accommodation and its contents that you or your party may cause.
- The number of people occupying the property must not exceed that stated on the booking form unless prior arrangement is made. Glencoul Cottage and Glendhu Cottage can accommodate a maximum of 3 people and Quinag Cottage accommodates a maximum of 2 people.
- Well-behaved pets are welcome in Glendhu Cottage by prior arrangement. We operate a ‘NO SMOKING’ policy in the cottages.